Here are some common questions with answers.
Q: Elements on the page does not not show properly. What should I do?
A: This may be caused because active scripting is deactivated in your browser.:
To activate active scripting:
- Open the control panel.
- Choose Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on Custom level.
- Scroll down through the list until you find Scripting > Active scripting
- Choose Enable.
- Press Ctrl+F5 to update the page.
Please contact us if enabling active scripts does not help. We will be thankful if you can provide information about your browser.
Q: I cannot watch video. What should I do?
A: There are three things that may be the reason for this:
1. Your browser is outdated.
2. You are on a network that blocks video.
Restrictions on video and other internet components are common for some workplaces and hospitals.
Conctact your local IT department.
3. You are on a low-speed network.
Networks operating at low speed may have problems playing video from www.oncolex.no.