References on Breast Cancer
- Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, Miller D, Bishop K, Kosary CL, Yu M, Ruhl J, Tatalovich Z, Mariotto A, Lewis DR, Chen HS, Feuer EJ, Cronin KA (eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2014, National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD
Silverstein MJ, Poller DN, Waisman JR, Gierson ED, Colburn WJ, Waisman JR et al. Prognostic classification of breast ductal carcinoma-in-situ. The Lancet 1995; 345: 1154-7
Kerlikowske K, Molinaro A, Cha I, Ljung B-M, Ernster VL, Stewart K et al. Characteristics associated with recurrence among women with ductal carcinoma in situ treated by lumpectomy. J Natl Cancer Inst 2003; 95: 1692-702
MacDonald HR, Silverstein MJ, Mabry H, Moorthy B, Ye W, Epstein M et al. Local control in carcinoma in situ treated by excision alone. Incremental benefit of larger margins. Am J Surg 2005; 190: 521-25
Schouten van der Velden AP, Peters PHM, Koot VCM, Hennipman A. Local recurrences after conservative treatment of ducatal carcinoma-in-situ of the breast without radiotherapy: The effect of age. Ann Surg Oncol 2006; 13(7): 990-98
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 6th Edition L. H. Sobin (Editor), Ch. Wittekind (Editor)
- Greene FL, Page DL, Fleming ID, Fritz A, Balch CM, Haller DG et al. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Sixth Edition. New York, NY, Springer-Verlag, 2002
- Nasjonalt handlingsprogram med retningslinjer for diagnostikk, behandling og oppfølging av bryst (2014), Helsedirektoratet (National guidelines for diagnostic, treatment and follow-up care of breast cancer, Norwegian Directorate of Health)
Early Breast Cancer Trialist’s Collaboratory Group (EBCTCG) Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomized trials. Lancet 2005; 366: 2087-2106
Vinh-Hung V, Verschragaegen C. For the breast conserving surgery project. Breast conserving surgery with or without radiotherapy: pooled analysis for risks for ipsilateral breast tumor recurrence and mortality. JNCI 2004; 96(2): 115-121
Khatcheressian JL, Wolff AC, Smith TJ, Grunfeld E, Muss HB, Vogel VG et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology. American Society of Clinical Oncology 2006 update of the breast cancer follow-up and management guidelines in the adjuvant setting. J Clin Oncol. 2006 Nov 1;24(31):5091-7.
Goldhirsch A, Glick JH, Gelber RD, Coates AS, Thurlimann B, Senn HJ; Panel members. Meeting highlights: international expert consensus on the primary therapy of early breast cancer 2005. Ann Oncol. 2005 Oct;16(10):1569-83.
- Delay E et al. Fat injection to the breast: technique, results, and indications based on 880 procedures over 10 years. Aesthet Surg J 2009;29:360-76
- Rigotti G et al. Determining the oncological risk of autologous lipoaspirate grafting for post-mastectomy breast reconstruction. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2010;34:475-80
- Horta, B.L., Bahl, R., Martines, J.C., & Victora, C.G. (2007). Evidence on the long-term effects of breastfeeding: Systematic reviews and meta-analyses (Report). Geneva: World Health Organization. Retrieved from: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241595230_eng.pdf