Kathleen Schmeler MD
Recently updated 07.05.2012
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Claes Tropè MD
Oslo University Hospital
References on vulvar cancer
- Iversen T, Tretli S. Intraepithelial and invasive squamous cell neoplasia of the vulva: Trends in incidence,recurrence, and survival rate in Norway. Obstet Gynecol 1998; 91: 969-72.
- Jones JW, Rowan DM. Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia III: A clinical study of the outcome in 113 cases with relation to the later development of invasive vulvar carcinoma . Obstet Gynecol 1994; 84: 741-5.
- Hacker NF, Van der Velden J. Conservative management of early vulvar cancer. Cancer 1993; 71: 1673-7.
- Homesley HD. Management of vulvar cancer. Cancer 1995; 76: 2159-70.
- Cavanagh D, Hoffman MS. Controversies in the management of vulvar carcinoma. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 103: 293-300.
- Annual report on the results of treatment in gynaecological cancer. J Epid Biostat 2001; 6: 153-174.
- Hullu JA, Hollema H, Piers DA,Verheijen RHM, van Diest PJ, Mourits MJE, Aalders JG, van der Zee AGJ. Sentinel lymph node procedure is highly accurate in squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva. J Clin Oncol 2000; 18: 2811-6.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, USA.gov.
Oslo University Hospital shall not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website. Oslo University Hospital© 2017