Alexander Fosså MD
Recently updated 07.05.2014
Oslo University Hospital
- Patient is immobilized in the prone position with the help of VacFix® with head support for the prone position and mask.
- The patient should lie as comfortable as possible with the shoulders as far down as possible.
- There should be a certain hyperextension of the neck to give the smallest possible dose to the mouth.
- The spinal column should be as straight as possible.
- Sedation is usually necessary to carry out fixation, simulation, and treatment in children.
Oslo University Hospital shall not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website. Oslo University Hospital© 2018