Truls Ryder MD
Recently updated 23.06.2015
Oslo University Hospital
- Removal of hair in the area.
- Clyx the preoperative evening if the patient is to be bedridden postoperatively.
- Thrombosis prophylaxis the preoperative evening.
- Measure for long antithrombotic stocking.
- The operation is performed under general anaestesia.
- Groin: Supine position: The leg on the involved side is bended at the knee ("tailor position").
- Axilla: Supine position. The arm on the involved side in 70-90 degrees angle to the body.
- Neck: Supine position. The head turned laterally on a cushion to stretch the neck.
Oslo University Hospital shall not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website. Oslo University Hospital© 2018