Åse Bratland MD
Recently updated 09.03.2013
Oslo University Hospital
References on skin cancer (non-melanoma)
- Cancer in Norway 2013, Cancer Registry of Norway, Institute of Population-based Research. Oslo, Norway
- TNM Atlas. Illustrated Guide to the TNM/pTNM Classification of Malignant Tumours. 5th Edition 2004.
- Moan J, Berg K, Steen HB, Warloe T, Madslien K. Fluoresence and photodynamic effekts of phtalocyanins and porphyrins in cells. I Henderson BW and Dougherty TJ (eds), Photodynamic therapy: basic principle and clinical application, 19–36. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York (1992).
- Solar AM, Warloe T, Tausjø J, Berner Aa. Photodynamic therapy by topical aminolevulinic acid, dimethylsulfoxide and curettage in nodular basal cell carcinoma: a one-year study. Acta Dermato Venereol 1999; 204–206.
- Solar AM, Tausjø J, Warloe T. Photodynamic therapy of residual or recurrent basal cell carcinoma after radiotherapy using topical 5-aminolevulinic acid or methylester aminolevulinic acid. Acta Oncol 2000; 39(5): 605–609.
- Solar AM, Warloe T, Berner Aa, Giercksky K-E. Redurrence and late cosmetic results in complete responding basal cell carcinoma treated with methyl 5-aminolevulinate based photodynamic therapy: a long term follow-up study. Br J of Dermatol 2001; 145: 467–471.
- Cowey LC: Targeted therapy for advanced basal-cell carcinoma: Vismodegib and beyond, Dermatol Ther (Heidelb), 2013
- Sekulin A et al: Efficacy and safety of vismodegib in advanced basal-cell carcinoma, NEJM 2012.
- Tang JY et al: Inhibitinh the hedgehog pathway in patients with the basal-cell nevus syndrom, NEJM 2012
Oslo University Hospital shall not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website. Oslo University Hospital© 2018