Odd Terje Brustugun MD
Recently updated 26.01.2015
Oslo University Hospital
References on CUP
- Hemminki K, Bevier M, Hemminki A, Sundquist J. Survival in cancer of unknown primary site: population-based analysis by site and histology. (2012) Ann Oncol; 23: 1854-63.
- Pavlidis N, Pentheroudakis G. (2012) Cancer of unknown primary site. The Lancet. 14; 379: 1428-35.
- Bahrami A, Truong LD, Ro JY. (2008) Undifferentiated tumor: true identity by immunohistochemistry. Arch Pathol Lab Med; 132: 326-48.
- Pentheroudakis G, Golfinopoulos V, Pavlidis N. (2007) Switching benchmarks in cancer of unknown primary: from autopsy to microarray. Eur J Cancer; 43: 2026-36.
- Jerusalem G, Rorive A, Ancion G, Hustinx R, Fillet G. (2006) Diagnostic and therapeutic management of carcinoma of unknown primary: radio-imaging investigations. Ann Oncol; 17 Suppl 10: x168–76
- Fizazi K, Greco FA, Pavlidis N, Pentheroudakis G; ESMO Guidelines Working Group. (2011) Cancers of unknown primary site: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol; 22 Suppl 6:vi64-8.
- Pavlidis N. (2012) Optimal therapeutic management of patients with distinct clinicopathological cancer of unknown primary subsets. Ann Oncol; 23 Suppl 10:x282-x285.
- Cancer in Norway 2013, Cancer Registry of Norway, Institute of Population-based Research. Oslo, Norway
- Brustugun OT, Helland Å. (2014) Rapid reduction in the incidence of cancer of unknown primary. A population-based study. Acta Oncol; Jan 53(1):134-7.
Oslo University Hospital shall not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website. Oslo University Hospital© 2018